Thursday, July 14, 2011

Should i forgive him for what he did to me?

Excuse my grammarr my phone is retarded There is this guy we are friend real close friends we hang out and all of that he is always joking with me he willcomee up behind me and grab me and hold me orgrabbingg my butt by kidding around. all the girls want him hes like a brother to me. So we were in pe running and I fell and scraped my knee. Hst opeded to help me and he grabed me and bit my neck. I pushed him away and asked him what the heck he was doing and he looked at me his eyes were green with anger but he has blue eyes so that was weird the next time I saw him was this morning I kinda had been avoiding him all day yesterday. I was walking down the hallway once he saw me,i quickly turned away hopping he really didn'tnt see me so I turned around to look for him and he wasnt there so I kept looked then I turned and he was right behind me. I told him that he scared me and that I didnt know that he had green eyes and he said that he doesnt and I told him I had to go and he grabed my arm and pulled me back. his eyes were green He told me to kiss him and I told him no and he grabed me trying to get me to kiss him but I kept shoving him and this dude came and helped me out. I was so scared I saw,him in the office and he was calm and his eyes were blue he kept texting me that he was sorry.i honosty dont think he meant it

No comments:

Post a Comment