Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is there any stimulating Benzodiazepine that promotes energy and doesn't impair cognition?

I think I have a little bit of social phobia and I want to know what medication is best for me. My hands tend to shake when I have to do something hands on in front of people. I also sweat and my hear rate sky rockets. Anyways, I know that Psyches prescribe Benzos for these situations but I don't want to become retarded. Benzodiazepines impair cognitive ability and I don't want that to happen to me... I'm already having trouble with my memory and reasoning skills. I'm also extremely tired during the day and I'm pretty sure Benzos will just worsen that. I want to get good grades in college (i want to go to med school). They also prescribe SSRIs and SNRIs but they also make you retarded. I would like an Amphetamine but most likely I wont get that since i must suffer from ADHD or Narcolepsy. So do you know of any medication that gives energy like Adderall but takes away my anxiety like a benzo?

No comments:

Post a Comment