Saturday, July 16, 2011

Help, need advice on future jobs.?

Hi, i'm 13 years of age and i'm unsure of where my life will go in the future. I'm very business orientated and have thought about starting a technology start-up for a while reasons being money, power, interests and the excitement factor. My family backround has had some influence on this as well as my dad and uncle own a very successful business which has gone on to make millions. I have also been making business plans since I was 6! But I also like the idea of becoming a teacher. But I don't think the salary is enough as when I look at normal houses etc I don't like them and I wouldn't want to live in them to be honest. Although I am currently living in a normal house as my parents aren't together and my mum's average when it comes to salary. I also love cars and would love to be able to afford expensive ones when I'm older. My uncle has a ferrari F430 spider and my dad has a range rover sport HST. I don't feel that I would be able to live an average life. Please could I have advice, I am very confused. I forgot to mention that I also love technology and that i'm not spoiled as i'm only aloud what an average child is aloud. If I want something that is over that 'budget' I have to save Christmas money ETC...

No comments:

Post a Comment