Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What would you do in my position? (long, but PLEASE read)?

My opinion would be to kick him out ,put him on child support ,get a part time job and raise your baby girl..I know its always better said then done and im sure you love him but at the same time i believe you love your daughter more.For her to be so young and you have the system in your mix,the one thing they lookin at is that your young and whether say it or not they dont think you can do it raising her to the best of your ability at your age and ill tell you from experience it can be done.i had the system in my mix early because i was 15 with a baby but by the age of 16 i was a high school graduate with a one yr old and a job.by 18 i moved on my own.i started in low income n moved my way out.im 23 with two kids 7&3 a state tested nursing assistant and i do it by myself.the help i get comes from a man that didnt even help me make my kids.SO with this do what is best for your angel because being with him and his weed problem will put u in a situation that may force u to fight to get ur baby back and you dont want that..Hope this helps some way for you.give you something to think about.KNOW YOU CAN DO IT WITH AND WITHOUT HIM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment